- Why do I feel lonely in a crowd?
- Why does every doctor have a handwriting which looks like a 1-year old trying to get nasty with a pen and paper?
- How is the pharmacist able to read the prescription of any doctor, while others can’t read even one?
- Why do I get angry for little nothings?
- Why do I choose to be a pacifist for big somethings?
- Why do I torture myself mentally for a fault which is not mine?
- Why is it that I want to talk to my mother when I wallow in self-pity?
- Why is my mother the only person I know who can bring me back out of the vortex?
- Is it a gift or a curse to be unable to hate anybody?
- Why is the world so ruthless?
- Why do I want to live in a wonderland, and not come to terms with the harsh realities?
- Why do I have the feeling that I’m not doing what I am supposed to do?
- Why, then, is this feeling so fickle?
- How do I find enough topics to talk for 45 minutes every other day to my mom?
- Is there a meaning in another dimension to my idiosyncrasies?
- Who am I?
5 thoughts on “Mysteries of the mundane”
because its mom. u can be sad and silly and not get judged for it. and then its the look in her eyes
True.. Mothers are the best creations of God.
14 out of these questions rings inside my mind every time!! When I feel down, my MOM is the only person who makes me come over it !!
it’s a good thing you can talk to your mom when you are feeling down. and that she actually makes you feel better. some of us don’t have that luxury 😉
i have to go to dance practice right now – but i’ll gchat you after so that we can catch up!
@Pavan: First time here… welcome
@Renu: I actually love talking to your mother.. she’s like my cool aunt. She makes me happy. (plus I generally love talking)
I was not arnd yesterday.. was out shopping. will catch up with u later.