I change my blog theme very often, right?? It’s not thematic to be exact. It’s not diverse either. I guess it is piece-wise thematic (Tech guys, Please bear with my PJ. Others never mind). I wrote this because I created this particular blog to add some more to my college memories which has been my latest theme.
Well here goes!
My daily routine while I was in school.
- Wake up at 8 am
- Finish all the morning chores by 8.30
- Breakfast at 8.30
- Go to school by bicycle at 8.45
- Be a good boy at school, study hard.
- Come back immediately after school.
- No going out, no hanging out with friends, absolutely inside home in the evening, watching TV or reading books or studying or playing carroms all alone.
My daily routine while I was in college (NITC)
- Wake up at 9.30 am (Classes start at 8 )
- Go to Mamachan’s, the one hotel for breakfast.
- Go to periods 3 and 4. (10.15 to 12.15)
- Take lunch at Chechi’s.
- Go back to hostel and sleep. Skip afternoon classes unless it’s a lab hour.
- Go to play Tennis or Basketball at evening.
- Come back, have a bath, and go for dinner at Chinese Corner, Lovely Foods etc.
- Roam around the hostel blocks visiting buddies and almost killing them with my blah blah which is like a car without a brake.
- Return to my room around 11 pm. Start my computer and start playing UT or Age of Empires in the LAN we set up.
- Play till 1 pm.
- Go and have a tea at Vinu’s. Friends have a smoke too.
- Come back, play again.
- Go to sleep at around 3 pm.
My daily routine now
- Wake up at 7 am
- Cook some breakfast at home
- Go to office at 8.30 am
- Work, work and work till evening.
- Come back exhausted.
- But still find energy to prepare some dinner. There’s nothing like good home-made food.
- See some movie at 9. (HBO, Star Movies, or some Tamil/Malayalam channel)
- Sleep at 12 am.