Back after a long time.. Unfortunately, I think this trend will continue till I graduate.
This one is an interesting tag. All you have to do is google for “<first_name> needs”, where you replace <first_name> with your first name, and list out 10 interesting and sensible sentences from the results that you get. Also add your commentary with each sentence, so that we know what your thoughts are about Google’s thoughts.
1. Deepak needs a girl
– Haha.. Some of my friends keep telling me this. But I can find one myself, thank you very much. I just don’t have time right now.
2. Deepak needs to comes to terms with the fact that he cannot dispassionately evaluate the hearts of conservatives or their paradigm [of] life.
– Although I don’t approve of the conservative theology, I wonder… Did I offend some conservatives recently? (BTW, This entire sentence did come up in the Google result! Do you think I’m capable of making up stuff like this? Okay.. well. I am, but I haven’t. )
3. Deepak needs to get his damn facts straight.
– Yeah right!
4. Deepak needs a good sponsorship deal.
– I wouldn’t say no to that!
5. Deepak needs to buy a biology book.
– For what? I already know all “important” stuff.
6. Deepak needs to stick to speaking which he does well.
– Opinions differ on my speaking ability.
7. Deepak needs to know that people love reality but that too in a fiction like manner.
– Hey. Don’t I do that already? Don’t I add bountiful amounts of bells and whistles (a.k.a masala in Indian circles) to all my stories.
8. Deepak needs to go. Now.
– The only result which makes some sense!
9. Deepak needs to take a bow.
– What about arrows then? A bow is useless without arrows.
10. Deepak needs no introduction at all.
– Hear! Hear!
The following people are tagged:
- Rinchen Dorjee – Wake up, dear senior! (Although I don’t deserve to say this when I’m asleep myself!)
- Rahul – Serious guy. But lets see if he has a funny side, and time to kill.
- Kandy – Just to see if he gets 10 results at all with his uncommon name.
- Lakshmi – Friend, GTalk comrade, and chatterbox.